Christmas sessions are the perfect way to capture and celebrate your child’s 1st or 2nd birthday. Watch your little one explore new tastes and textures as they tuck into a large homemade cupcake and we can capture your child’s personality for a lifetime.
The Christmas season is upon us! Christmas is so magical for everyone and it is a beautiful keepsake to capture these special moments. Natural moments are the most beautiful! Do not let them go!
We are beginning to feel it all around us: the first chill, the autumn leaves falling down, a starry and cold night spent indoor with our loved ones on the sofa drinking a hot chocolate. Well, maybe this is something that happens only in movies, but actually who isn’t dreaming about the Christmas season? And who isn’t waiting for all those lights and decorations that warm up the heart? We bet everyone is! Of course, there will be also presents, dinners and sweet moments to spend with your family. And moreover, holidays, snow – if you are lucky enough – and rushes to get the perfect gifts for all!
Up to 4 children
Good to know
Christmas mini session 2023
£99 (up to 2 children) 5 edited, full resolution images (downloadable from the online gallery)
£115 (3 children) 6 edited, full resolution images (downloadable from the online gallery)
£130 (4 children) 6 edited, full resolution images (downloadable from the online gallery)
I am so exited you have chosen me to capture beautiful photographs of your family and I look forward to creating not only memories, but timeless images as well.
Please read the following description carefully, because it contains important information about the session.
- The packages are designed for families up to 4 children only.
- A minimum of £20 (as deposit) is required to secure your session and the remaining balance is due on the day of your session.
- To maximise the chance to create lovely photos please ensure your children are fed and watered and they are not tired for the session.
- Please arrive in time as the photoshoots are only 30 minutes long and run back to back. Unfortunately if you arrive late you will lose your slot.
- The photoshoot includes 2 setups/backdrops (one with a headboard and bed and a darker one with a lovely fireplace and old toys). Shoes are not relevant in case of these backgrounds. You can see both themes below. 🙂
- PLEASE SUPERVISE your child(ren) in the studio. There’s lots of of equipment and props. Any damage (unless an accident) will be billed to the parent/guardian in charge.
- Images will be ready to view in your online gallery 2 weeks later. You can select your 5 (or 6 in case of 3 or 4 children ) favourite photos.
- Additional, edited photos can be purchased for £15/each. Please note: Natalie L Photography never sells unedited photos.
Children must be able to sit by themselves in order to attend these sessions. If they can’t, a parent must be involved to hold the baby.
Please note: digital photos can’t be replaced by hard copies and prints, canvases or other wall-arts. These can be purchased as add-ons only.
Cancellation policy: refunds will not be given for no shows or cancelling the booking within 48 hours of your booked session.
I look forward to working with you!
How to book?
Simply click on ” Book now” then you can select the best package (up to 2 or 3 or 4 children) then you’ll be able to pick the most suitable date and lastly you can secure it with £20 deposit.
Only pay for deposit at time of booking which can be easily paid via booking. The outstanding balance is due on the day of your session.
What to wear?
Christmas pyjamas are a fun and festive way for the family to get into the holiday spirit. These are gorgeous sets in front of the “Christmas bed theme” and are perfect choices with the other background, gathering together in front of the fireplace.
Let’s freeze these important memories!
5 Dawley Road
Telford, TF1 2HW