- 1. Booking
- 2. Images
- 1. How can I book my session?29.01.16More
Phone me or use our booking form with your name and your chosen package and we will arrange a date for you.
- 2. Is there any hidden fees?09.04.19More
There are only two additional fees that may come up for your session. They are as follows:
1. Shipping fee: I charge it when the customers order the premium quality prints, canvas or high gloss panel. The amount depends on the size.
2. Travel Fee: we do our best to keep our prices low but will need to charge a specified travel fee if your session location is your home or when you book a family/maternity package.
- 3. Do you take newborn style photos of my baby when he/she is older than a month?09.04.19More
Currently don’t offer packages for babies when they are older than 1 but younger than 3 months old. As they get older they begin to spread out their sleeping more and more, and often sleep less soundly. They also tend to lose that sweet new baby curliness and it gets more difficult to achieve baby poses without being swaddled. When babies are older than 12 weeks I recommend my family package for babies or the whole family.
- 4. Do you do weddings?09.04.19More
I am sorry, but I don’t photograph weddings
- 5. What kind of packages do you have for newborns?09.04.19More
I offer 3 different packages for newborns:
- Mini session for £99
- Angelic Blossom £170-£190
- Golden Angel Full package £230
Please check out my website Packages) for more information.
- 1. How many days does it take to get my images?29.01.16More
Usually youʼll get them within 7 days, but allow for 10 days.
- 2. What does “print release” mean?09.04.19More
Print release allows you unlimited printing of your photos for personal use at home (while the photographer retain the rights to all images). It also allows posting of files on your social media and keeping the digital files forever but it’s not transferable. The clients must not alter, ‘photoshop’, or change the pictures in any way, shape or form.
- 3. What if I decide that I want more digital images than those that are included with my session?09.04.19More
You can purchase additional digital images from your session for £10/each or if you consider purchasing ALL edited photos I can offer them for £5/each.
- 4. Can I get all/unedited photos?09.04.19More
I don’t give unedited/raw photos to my clients, they can choose edited images from their private gallery.